Monday, November 13, 2006

Just can’t stop my thoughts from returning to you...

Looking back though the amount of downloads each of the tracks I have put up over the last few months has received; I see that the Milburn ones have been easily the most popular ones so far.

So here’s another.

What You Could Have Won – Milburn

Actually, I had intended to put this track up at the time, but I simply could not persuade Blogger to cooperate with it.

And while I’m at it, here are another couple of songs from the Jake Flowers Scandal, the first of which is I believe due to become a single. It’s a good song but I really rather like the second one “Closer to You”, with its rather goofy sentimentalism. Always a sucker for this sort of thing…

Made It Home - Jake Flowers Scandal

Closer to You - Jake Flowers Scandal

No comments: