Sunday, May 14, 2006

Thought of thinking, but all I thought of was you...

I was wandering around in the maze that is Myspace this afternoon (which btw seems to be becoming actually more difficult to use. None of the search filters seem to be working any more – good work fellers!), and I found myself back on the Fuzzface page and noticed that there are two new downloads there. I’m hurt you never told me fellers! Pretty good tracks they are though…

The Autumnal

Sunday Morning

Fuzzface’s first single, “The Relegation Song”, is also out now and is available from Shifty Disco as a download. If you were cool enough to latch onto Fuzzface when I first mentioned them on here, you’d notice that this track was actually available for free on their Myspace page for a while, but for the princely some of 99p you can own it officially now.

Good band, give them your support, I say…

No comments: