Sunday, September 13, 2009

I've been dreaming about creatures, coming from dunes on foggy beaches


For a supposed Blogger, I don’t really spend a lot of time exploring the Blogosphere these days. When I do, though, one of the sites I return to is Bradley’s Almanac, a busy, streets ahead of the pack blog based on the Boston music scene.

I envy the selection of exciting gigs he seems to have ranged in front of him every weekend and the time he appears to have to go to them all. He updates regularly and also records gigs he goes to – all the things I’d hoped this Blog would become when I started it. Ho hum.

Anyway, a trip over there this weekend has yielded a few interesting-looking bands, some of which I may well pass off as my own discoveries in future weeks, but in the meantime, You Can Be A Wesley:



The song’s available to download over at Bradley’s – tell him I sent you…

No comments: