Sunday, March 16, 2008

You’ll never know just what you’re never getting…

You’ll never know just what you’re never getting…

Ah, yes.

Well, I didn’t get round to writing about the Family Machine gig in the end, and as for the “feast of running rugby” bit…

If you were, indeed, holding out for a bit of info about either, it was a little naïve really, wasn’t it? Really, your best bet is to go here. He’ll sort you out. Tell him I sent you…

But hold up, before you do, I have got this.

The Family Machine

Oxford’s goofy threesome, now foursome are due to release their first album and have a series of gigs and “events” (including some sort of treasure hunt) to celebrate the occasion. If I was the sort to put myself out, I would indeed have a copy of it already to talk about, as the band were giving away a few at Acoustica last week - as prizes in the whooping and clapping competition. But alas…

Anyway, there is this that I found on YouTube:



You gotta love ‘em

No comments: