Sunday, March 19, 2006

Off Days

[Have spent the whole weekend working, not great is it?]

So, anyway, it means there's no new stuff to post, but I did think about something that needs sorting out. Someone commented on another message board that the links are not always working. As far as I know, none of them have been pulled, it's really just that a lot of them are from Myspace, and anyone who's spent any time around there will know that it's a pretty temperamental beast. If you've tried to download one of the files here and nothing seems to have happened, or you've been left hanging, it'll be because Myspace is having one of its "off days"...

It would be a shame to stop using Myspace because I like being able to run through it seeing what I can uncover, so what I thought I'd do is, every now and again, I'd bundle all the tracks together and post them on Rapidhsare. OK?

Here's the first bundle

Feb/March

No comments: