Monday, February 13, 2006

Enough Is Enough

Having blagged shamelessly from other mp3 blogs for a couple of years now, I’ve finally decided to get off my arse and do a bit of digging for myself. I thought I’d start my own mp3 blog.

I’m a good few years late and few if any people will ever find their way to this site amongst all the other (far better) ones, but still, I’d like to give it a go…

It really is amazing just how much music there is out there, and so-o-o-o much of it so-o-o-o much better than what you hear on radio or TV. What’s wrong with this world?

This is what I was thinking I would do:

I’ll keep the music mostly British (on the basis that I’d quite like to be able to see some of the bands that appear here).

I’ll do my darndest to keep everything legal, linking to tracks that have been made available by the artists themselves

I’ll try to put up to music that I would have been glad to have been shown, if I hadn’t already found it (if you see what I mean)

I won’t be doing a podcast – it’s so 2005…

If anyone is unhappy with anything on the site, please don’t take it personally – it’s almost certainly down to carelessness or the sort of slap dash attitude that has got us where we are today...

Contact me: Sweeny123@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: